Signup for the Beta version of the Kalicube Platform
Trigger & Manage your Knowledge Panel
The platform will provide you with a bespoke roadmap for your entity. It neatly packages everything we learned from triggering well over 500 knowledge panels into a tailor-made strategy to build an accurate, stable and sexy knowledge panel. The Kalicube algorithm identifies where Google's current understanding about you comes from (and the relative importance of the sources), what sources typically 'tickle' Google in your industry and various signals from the data we have collected for 78,572 brands, people, podcasts and music groups over 5 years.
You'll get a clear road map to triggering and improving your knowledge panel.
- step-by-step task list for you to complete - built specifically for your brand / person / podcast / music group
- the Schema.org markup you will need - including your custom list of sameAs
- the list of information sources that 'tickle' Google for your brand that you need to check, correct and update (in order of priority)
Optimize your Brand SERP (make it positive, accurate and convincing)
You'll get a bespoke task list that will show you how to improve your Brand SERP and ensure it gives your audience an accurate, positive and convincing representation of who you are and what you do. The platform neatly weaves everything Jason learned from manually optimising hundreds of Brand SERPs over 7 years with the data from our database of 10 million Brand SERPs to create a tailor-made, easy-to-follow, simple-to-implement task list for your brand - companies, brand names, products, people, podcasts and music groups.
What To Except
You'll get a step by step guide to taking control of your Brand SERP
- where your easy wins are (including what to do and how to do it)
- where your short and mid term priorities lie
- which elements you need to start implementing today for long term control of your Brand SERP
Apply for Beta access here
We are a small company, so we are limiting ousrselves to 20 beta testers in February who we'll pick according to how the entities fit with our needs for testing the platform.
From March, we will gradually open up the platform on a first-come-first-served basis.
By May or June, the platform should be running smoothly, and we'll have grown ourt team to cope with the work involved in maintaining it as it grows, and we'll open it up to everyone :)Note: If you signed up previously to track your brand, then just use the same email you used back then on this page and we'll put you in the list for Beta testers :)